Saturday, March 29, 2014

She Want"s A Project Man! Yes a man She can repair!

It’s unfortunate but a lot of single women of today want a project man, not all single women want a man who’s a project man. I know what you’re saying, what is a project man? Well let me explain, the type of women I’m talking about wants a man that they can repair and is typically unemployed, a bad boy, and who sees jail as a second home. The project man doesn't have to pay rent or bills nor does he have to aspire to do anything but blow out her back and drop his woman off at her job while he drives around in her car. Project women refuse to have a man who has his stuff together because that kind of man is not challenging enough for them. For example, I once dated this woman who was super hood and I knew that I couldn't date this female being the person that I am, so I decided to change it up a little bit. I told the girl that I couldn't read and once I said that she fell in love with me. One day while driving l pretend like I was going to run through a stop sign and she’ll scream, “Baby that’s a stop sign, you got to stop!” Then when we went out to eat she would order my food and smile at me and say, “My baby can’t read but I’m going to read for you. But once she found out that I could read she snapped on me big time and called me all kind of dumb ass illiterate bastards! Two months later I saw her kicking it with a guy I knew who was another project man but a real project because he was the real deal. I’m probably wrong but these kinds of women exist within all ages and races. Look at Atlanta house wives, the guy Apollo doesn't have a job or do anything and his wife is in love with this guy, and he's a bum!s Ijs!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I can truly relate to this, young and dumb, dealing with men that are projects but I have learned from those mistakes and have adapted a new mentality. I want a man that is on my level and is just as self sufficient as me, a King!

    ReplyDelete