Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dream

If I was to dream a dream of a beautiful place, I would close my eyes then baptize my mind and see a reflection of your face illuminating off the Nile River, and you'll be holding a rose and that rose would be nothing more than a reflection of our child, and lets call him Moses, to tell you the truth no one knows this but you was created for me, like moon was meant for the sea, like the winter breeze was created for the trees. Baby girl your oxygen to me, like body begs for my heart to beat, I want to hold you just like my eyes want to sleep, I want to kiss you like a slave that want to be free, like Stevie Wonder I don't who you are but I can see you, I can feel you, I can taste you, but more importantly I want to love you. I want to hold you, I want to kiss you, I want to be free. But until then I'll continue to dream.

1 comment:

  1. Dream on brother. For to dream of such a beautiful thing such as LOVE is a preparation for manifestation.

    ReplyDelete