Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hot Dog Buns, Baseball, And Jesus!

Now, I don't know if it’s just me but have you ever picked up a hot dog bun and was puzzles  on which side of the bun is the side you should open? I know that this isn't rocket science, but that always confused me. My brother told me to open the side with the cross because the last thing the Romans offered Jesus before he went on the cross was a hot dog.  I can see it now, a hot dog vendor asking Jesus, " Hey Jesus, you want a hot dog before you go up on the cross?" Jesus replied, " Yeah. Hey witch side of the bun is you suppose to open?" The hot dog vendor says, " Good question. "  Jesus replied, " Well, I'm going to put a cross on this side of the bun, so you know which side to open, and you'll remember me every time you pick up a hot dog bun. O yeah, your Roman hot dog sucks! I ate better hot dogs in Egypt." I’m sorry my loyal church goers but I have yet to see the cross on a hot dog bun, and if I did see one I'm quite sure, that hot dog bun will wind up on 60 minutes, right along the side with the virgin Mary potato chip.

I can see Jesus at a Roman baseball game asking for five hails Mary's full of grace hot dogs with ketch up, mustard and relish on the side from an immigrant vendor from  this crazy place called Chicago. Now,  Jesus is at a baseball game and he he ask John The Baptist to hold his hot dog while he talk to his father in Heaven because Derek Jeter of the Bethlehem Yankees is coming up to bat.   Then John The Baptist would take Jesus hot dog and baptise it. Once he gives Jesus his hot dog back Jesus would start yelling at him very calmly the following words, “ Why do you have to baptize everything you get?! I'm tired of you! Nah, I'm tired of you!  Listen, just because your name is John The Baptist doesn't mean you have to go around baptizing everything! You baptise, my sandals, my socks, and now my hot dog! I tell you one thing John, if I wasn’t your savor it would be on for real. You got one more times, one more time to Baptist my hot dog  John and it's on! ” 

Question, why is John The Baptist name is John The Baptist? Like who gave him the permission to use the as his middle name?  Have anyone ever figured out this guy middle name by the way? I guess I’ll change my name to Marcus The Webb.Well, back to the subject at hand. I need to know which side of the hot dog bun is the opening side? 

By 

Marcus The Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment