Friday, April 4, 2014

Heaven

I was sitting in the library on a Saturday summer morning editing my book and then out of nowhere time froze and the most angelic angle with invisible wings with a heaven sent walk in wearing a yellow sun-fire captivating dress with a summer flower Josephine Baker seeded hat. I said to myself that I have seen her somewhere before but I couldn't figure it out where. But I knew that my soul had held her before, I knew that my heart had loved her before, and I knew that my lips had kissed her before. For she was more than a woman of my dreams, she was the air that I breath that occupied the timeless space in my life. Therefore, I humbly approach her like a cat walking quietly but at a fast pace. Once I got behind her I gently tapped her on her shoulder and I asked her have we ever met before and she quietly smiled and softly replied in heaven. She said we met me in heaven and we were in love. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment